Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's well over one-and-a-half year. Certainly, there is plenty to cover. But I am not in a hurry, for I am not going anywhere. I'll be here. I'll just be in Malaysia, and I hope it remains so for the next one year or so.

Start, where? Maybe about sis getting another child. Some friends got married and I am not even in their wedding dinner (too many of them!). Maybe about Aceh. That wonderful project of paper-making art using banana stem. Or, the fact that I nearly meet up with Pink-Panther weeks ago! Almost. I almost wrote something here for many times anyway. New hiking place in KL; paintball game and best summer in Warsaw; fellow Asian classmate back in Asia-Europe Insitute of University Malaya; Interlaken; Munich; Intan center at east coast; I don't know.

I just want to start somewhere. It's boring to talk about what I have just mentioned, so maybe I will write something else. The point is I am here. I got a job and I am back HERE as well. But I have been pretty much jobless since April 2008. I got another life then, not this kinda life. Yes, everyone would like to have a rather different life than what they are currently living. The bottom life is still: healthy body, mind and soul. You'll lived your life eventually.

Like I always do, I start with picking some photos. Photos are part of my memories. I don't usually forget people, but the time and occasion sometimes confuses me. If you live your life without a virtual clock i.e. routine, you lost count with time. It's not the side effect or something bad: It just meant this is totally new. Different life. It's like you lost your eyes sight over night - moving away from comfort zone removes some of your abilities.

But hey, I am not good at those philosophical things. I find it hard to churn up those thick books, as they are not as interesting to read (although the idea was great in the ends). I'm gonna stick to some photos - and I shall continue later.

Now I can go to sleep a happier man :)

Beginning of Summer 2010, Warsaw

The famous tsunami boat, Aceh

Tabur hill - magnificent!

Aung brought us to Burmese restaurant, Bukit Bintang. Circa 2009.

In front of Chef's home, Interlaken

My niece, growing up - full with challenges

5 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Lrong Lim said...

photos are always a good way to get things started.... happy new year to you and your loved ones...

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger HappySurfer said...

How time flies!

Thanks for sharing the 'missing years' - all great experiences, I'm sure. Congrats on your new job and shall I add, Welcome home!? But then again, home is really where the heart is - anywhere in the world. Happy New Year, Low!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@ said...

Lrong: Arigatouu! Happy New Year to you and your family too - good that you have had fun back in Alor Setar not too long ago :)

Happy: Thanks and Happy New Year to you as well! Indeed, time flies and not waiting for anybody ;) Hope to write more often now on - just gotta settle a bit on the job first. Cheers!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Pandabonium said...

@ロウ 。LOW@ - Thanks for quick update. Pics are great as always.
For too many people life is what happens while they are busy making other plans. I'm glad you are not making that mistake.

You might find this site of interest:
Global Institute for Tomorrow >.

'Wish you the best is whatever life brings to you this year. Looking forward to your next post and hoping it is sooner than a year from now! ;^)

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger randy said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home